Gun project/Rainbow RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The warcraft III castle defense map and RPG map

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gun Project Reports

Go down 
+2
sawas
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Gun Project Reports Empty
PostSubject: Gun Project Reports   Gun Project Reports EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 8:27 pm

Discuss anything related to gun project or Rainbow RPG here. Reporting bugs etc.
Back to top Go down
https://gunproject.forumotion.com
sawas

PostSubject: Re: Gun Project Reports   Gun Project Reports EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:22 am

there are lots of bugs in this map Smile

some items can't be bought.

i think all items should be able to sell or drop.

there is no chance to get 5 dungeon points. should be 1 as it was before.

fix it Smile
Back to top Go down
Combo

Combo

PostSubject: Re: Gun Project Reports   Gun Project Reports EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 4:38 am

Well those items have been changed to 5 dungeon points because they cannot be bought and only obtainable through dungeons. The only reason i put cannot be dropped or sold is because i was planning to put a load/save system in, so players can load and save their heroes but i will not put that in until my map is about 95% completed and rid of bugs. Reason being is that players will be able to trade and save items if i make them droppable and if i put in the system now people will have to restart new heroes every time i make a new version.
Back to top Go down
hlymzik

PostSubject: Re: Gun Project Reports   Gun Project Reports EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:43 am

At version 14.9, when I -load my code I got nothing. My character chooser ball dsappear and I got no hero. If I choose some hero before I -load I lost new hero too and again got nothing.
I saved when hero was alive, got some item(Cool.
Back to top Go down
zinc6471

PostSubject: Re: Gun Project Reports   Gun Project Reports EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:14 pm

same problem as hlymzik (was in the same game as well) tried to load save and it comes up as invalid also lose hero chooser.
Back to top Go down
hlymzik

PostSubject: Re: Gun Project Reports   Gun Project Reports EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:59 pm

1. BTW, (x) tier scrol either dont work or I dont get how it works.
2. Dropped armory's item cooldown is too long in my opinion...

The reason why it give wrong code might be items u have in inventory. There have to be only ( 8 ) or ( x ) items I think.
Back to top Go down
hlymzik

PostSubject: Re: Gun Project Reports   Gun Project Reports EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:36 am

ok, I got that (X) scrolls are needed for dropped armory.

Another bug is that u cannot choose the middle one hero from the right line.
Back to top Go down
lolz

PostSubject: Re: Gun Project Reports   Gun Project Reports EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:17 pm

hi all Very Happy.
First i loved the map, but my saves dont works, i re-checked many times and its correct, but after loading i have no heros Sad helppppp
Back to top Go down
Combo

Combo

PostSubject: Re: Gun Project Reports   Gun Project Reports EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 8:56 am

Hey everyone thanks for posting, i have fixed all saving issues and remember to take in game print screens and paste them in paint. I have fixed all fatal errors and updated alot of things in rainbow rpg 3.9 on epicwar.com now

Im sorry to say that have stopped working on Gun Project will be focusing on rainbow RPG from now on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gun Project Reports   Gun Project Reports Empty

Back to top Go down

Gun Project Reports
Page 1 of 1