Gun project/Rainbow RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The warcraft III castle defense map and RPG map

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some of my Ideas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Striker21

Some of my Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Some of my Ideas   Some of my Ideas EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:36 am

Sorry, because I'm Vietnamese and don't good about English so, I'll try
Because I really like this map so, i want to give some of my ideas
_Why don't we combine 4 things to 1 when we have 4 things like: Helm, Shoulders,... and combine them to 1
_And at the newest version: 1.00, Do you think the base is too powerful for first waves? and why some hero too powerful, can get God like or Unstoppable,... at anytime Shocked , but anyway, I still very like this map
I just told what I think Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Combo

Combo

Some of my Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my Ideas   Some of my Ideas EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 3:28 am

Thanks for charing your ideas, i havent been working on this map for a while now because of my computer issue but when i renew my video card i will consider all the ideas posted on this forum.
Back to top Go down
X_Madness_X

X_Madness_X

Some of my Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my Ideas   Some of my Ideas EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:33 pm

Striker21 wrote:
Sorry, because I'm Vietnamese and don't good about English so, I'll try
Because I really like this map so, i want to give some of my ideas
_Why don't we combine 4 things to 1 when we have 4 things like: Helm, Shoulders,... and combine them to 1
_And at the newest version: 1.00, Do you think the base is too powerful for first waves? and why some hero too powerful, can get God like or Unstoppable,... at anytime Shocked , but anyway, I still very like this map
I just told what I think Very Happy

So your implying that after you get all 4 armor parts you turn it into a set?. that sounds pretty good allowing you to be able to save different items instead of all four of your armor types. btw your english is fine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some of my Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my Ideas   Some of my Ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

Some of my Ideas
Page 1 of 1