Gun project/Rainbow RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The warcraft III castle defense map and RPG map

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rainbow RPG Bugs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
B.L.O.O.D.Y

Rainbow RPG Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow RPG Bugs   Rainbow RPG Bugs EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:06 am

hi i am a fan of the rpg=)

but i found a few bugs, and some are really imba...

1. bug:

with the undead archer, his armor decrease should be 5% at lvl 5, but its 500%...found it out at the dragon bass, because he had 250-1250 armor and was going down like a lvl 1 creep.

2. bug:

the lightning mage's ulri is bugged, because if u get sleeped while the ulti is working, the ulti dont stop and is nearly unbreackable( the ulti still worked after teleporting and dying, only after some new casts(think i have castet it 8or 9 times again after this and then finally stopped)) and that was really godlike, because i had over 2k int(deals each wave 1xint)

3. bug:

with the black mage(or what it should be) he have his default ability to destroy buffs and get hp/mana for it, there are 2 bugs i have spotted. if u get the dmg bruff from archer(or from an item, dont saw because a ranger was next to me and gave me a dmg buff) and then i used the debuff spell, i losed 5k hp... and the other bug is with the boss before the dragon boss, if the boss in shadow the debuff work and i get hp/mana, but if i cast it while i see him, nothing happens

4. bug:

Its always the same, if i load my hero i can only load the level and the first item in the inventary slot, but nothing more that i have saved, like gold/wood and the other 3 items. there must be an error because i know that i am the only person with this porblem are.

hope i could help you=)
Back to top Go down
Combo

Combo

Rainbow RPG Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow RPG Bugs   Rainbow RPG Bugs EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:35 am

B.L.O.O.D.Y wrote:
hi i am a fan of the rpg=)

but i found a few bugs, and some are really imba...

1. bug:

with the undead archer, his armor decrease should be 5% at lvl 5, but its 500%...found it out at the dragon bass, because he had 250-1250 armor and was going down like a lvl 1 creep.

2. bug:

the lightning mage's ulri is bugged, because if u get sleeped while the ulti is working, the ulti dont stop and is nearly unbreackable( the ulti still worked after teleporting and dying, only after some new casts(think i have castet it 8or 9 times again after this and then finally stopped)) and that was really godlike, because i had over 2k int(deals each wave 1xint)

3. bug:

with the black mage(or what it should be) he have his default ability to destroy buffs and get hp/mana for it, there are 2 bugs i have spotted. if u get the dmg bruff from archer(or from an item, dont saw because a ranger was next to me and gave me a dmg buff) and then i used the debuff spell, i losed 5k hp... and the other bug is with the boss before the dragon boss, if the boss in shadow the debuff work and i get hp/mana, but if i cast it while i see him, nothing happens

4. bug:

Its always the same, if i load my hero i can only load the level and the first item in the inventary slot, but nothing more that i have saved, like gold/wood and the other 3 items. there must be an error because i know that i am the only person with this porblem are.

hope i could help you=)

thanks for posting 2 and 4 are not bugs i have made the game this way, i will fix the the 5% armor and not sure about 3
Back to top Go down
B.L.O.O.D.Y

Rainbow RPG Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow RPG Bugs   Rainbow RPG Bugs EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:56 am

bug 2 isnt a bug?

u mean u wanted that the ulti last 20 minutes?

oh i was aware of that bug theres a 30% chance to last till death tho
Back to top Go down
firelikecool

Rainbow RPG Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow RPG Bugs   Rainbow RPG Bugs EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 5:45 pm

Hello there well yeah i got a problem... in the new 1.9 version whenever i click on the undead altar the game crashes, is this a bug or does it just happen to me?
Back to top Go down
B.L.O.O.D.Y

Rainbow RPG Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow RPG Bugs   Rainbow RPG Bugs EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 4:15 am

i dont have this problem, maybe its only by you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rainbow RPG Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow RPG Bugs   Rainbow RPG Bugs Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainbow RPG Bugs
Page 1 of 1