Gun project/Rainbow RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The warcraft III castle defense map and RPG map

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

True Form

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Combo

Combo

True Form Empty
PostSubject: True Form   True Form EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:30 am

True form is a hero which cannot be chosen in the game. These heroes will receive +2 bonus to all stats per level than their original counter parts. These Heroes can only be obtained by completing a special objective which i have given to the public.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Lightning Ghost (True Form)

• Objective: Level Lightning Ghost to 90 send the Code + Username to my message inbox.  <LI>Reward: Code for Lightning Ghost True Form level 1.                                                                                                                                                                                                          
       Worgen Vampire (True Form)

• Objective: Level Worgen Vampire to 90 send the Code + Username to my message inbox.<LI>Reward: Code for Worgen Vampire True Form level 1.                                                                        
So you think these heroes were weak compared to the others? think again. Might take some time before i send the codes to you. This is the only way you can obtain these Heroes True Form!
Back to top Go down
Combo

Combo

True Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Form   True Form EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:29 pm

No more TRUE FORMS will be Distributed DO NOT REQUEST.
Back to top Go down

True Form
Page 1 of 1