Gun project/Rainbow RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The warcraft III castle defense map and RPG map

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rainbow ORPG Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Combo

Combo

Rainbow ORPG Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow ORPG Discussion   Rainbow ORPG Discussion EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 9:40 am

Post anything about Rainbow ORPG here.
Back to top Go down
Granny

Granny

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow ORPG Discussion   Rainbow ORPG Discussion EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:08 pm

combo i forgot ( as i dced again ) how to get the gloves of safe return?

you said you mentioned it in the forums but i havent been able to find it again

and then u asked ingame about it but

was it a current drop or an item to be added into the drp list of a future boss or something else?

edit: nvm u get it when u unlock your tru form i gather frm mine?

edit2: i have another question i was hosting on us east and a random joined the game and started saying that on his "other" account he had full bounty hunter gear or something. also said he had a machine gun . i was thinking wtf but now i think did u just change the terrain adn triggers from you last map to this 1 and if so does that mean that he hacked the items that dont drop in rainbow but did drop in gun? or are they all going to come later on in the mao when you have added more bosses and dungeons and other stuff?

edit3: for the sake of all teh other ppl playing when 1 noob kills the waves up to the gargoyls then get dominated by them can something happen like the game changes in some way when the castle is destroyed instead of gg.

im sick of new players making game end when im attacking zera or mobius >< plz
Back to top Go down
Granny

Granny

PostSubject: shadow fiends ulti   Rainbow ORPG Discussion EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:43 am

bluq's ulti shadow blast is an orb isnt it?
Back to top Go down
Combo

Combo

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow ORPG Discussion   Rainbow ORPG Discussion EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:21 am

Shadow Blast is an orb yes
Back to top Go down
Granny

Granny

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow ORPG Discussion   Rainbow ORPG Discussion EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:39 am

so you arnt going to respond to that other question are you the 1 i pmed u and emailed u ><
Back to top Go down
X_Madness_X

X_Madness_X

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow ORPG Discussion   Rainbow ORPG Discussion EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:47 am

lol mate calm down wif teh emails he has enough to do Sad
Back to top Go down
Granny

Granny

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow ORPG Discussion   Rainbow ORPG Discussion EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:50 am

madness its ok i had the question answered and im content so dont worry i was just wondering if he was going to answer both or leave 1 unanswered but as hes is nice he answered them both. so i wont b bothering him again 4 a while.

also the pm and email were teh question adn the email ahd an attachment casue i couldnt upload it and attach to teh pm . i decided instead of having it spread across 3 differnt topics id edit adn reomve it then turn it into 1

Last edited by Granny on Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
X_Madness_X

X_Madness_X

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow ORPG Discussion   Rainbow ORPG Discussion EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:51 am

lol i understand my comment wasnt ment to be offensive i was laughing at your comment
Back to top Go down
Granny

Granny

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow ORPG Discussion   Rainbow ORPG Discussion EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:52 am

so do i,
i just dont want ppl to take my comments the wrong way if u know what i mean

also i dont want to annoy combo to much or itll delay the map realses and i may feel combo's wrath

Last edited by Granny on Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
X_Madness_X

X_Madness_X

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow ORPG Discussion   Rainbow ORPG Discussion EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 5:54 am

lol ya i get it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainbow ORPG Discussion   Rainbow ORPG Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainbow ORPG Discussion
Page 1 of 1