Gun project/Rainbow RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The warcraft III castle defense map and RPG map

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some more requests

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Untouchablekill

Untouchablekill

Some more requests Empty
PostSubject: Some more requests   Some more requests EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:50 pm

A suicide command such as -suicide which kills the person who typed it.
A command that allows one to see other players stats ( -stats )
A COMBAT Consumable mana potion.
Lower time on the gear and item respawns (Main city shops)
Useage of a custom hero creator (Make your own hero)
MORE areas and bosses.
Lower some bosses stats to be slightly easier or raise them. (Your choice)
Difficulty selector
A color changing command ( -color "color" )

That's all the ideas i have for now. Till then keep up the good work man Cool
Back to top Go down
Dane-B

Some more requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some more requests   Some more requests EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:36 am

untouchable what you have to remember is that combo is still in the process of making the map so yes there will more area and bosses and he is still
playing around with the cooldowns on items
the pots if you need healing get lifesteal or sumone to play the pali
for the commands the stats one just click on the hero to see his stats and if u want to suicide run into something big and im sure it will be more then happy to oblige u
if you cant kill any bosses at low level farm things that arent bosses till u level up high enough to be able to
the colour changing probley wont happen due to u needed to know peoples colour for the -ally and -unally commands to work
and as for the custom hero creator i really dont see it happening
Back to top Go down
Granny

Granny

Some more requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some more requests   Some more requests EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:56 am

Dane-B that all makes sense but when he was playing today with me we got to a point eg lvl 45 or so where the bosses could not kill us.

even at lvl 35 zera has troulbe killing my guys

but yes everything makes sense otherwise and me - granny and untouchablekill both realised that combo is still making the map

a quote from untouchablekill "for a map that is still being created this is pretty good"

and im srry if the way i had presented my statments is offensive as i know untouchable adn combo both would reaslise it isnt meant to be.

not a critisism just something that combo has probaly got on his list of this to add in already

also as a side note you play on ba right? - if so may i ahve your nick?
Back to top Go down
X_Madness_X

X_Madness_X

Some more requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some more requests   Some more requests EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:41 am

dw about it combo works at his own pace and will fix when he has the time. as far as i know his doing a great job with his new rpg, for a solo project infact its fantastic, a little bit more work on the terrain is all thats needed like new areas and yes infact stronger bosses. But this will come in time. Btw to me it didnt sound liek critisim either its A-ok Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some more requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some more requests   Some more requests Empty

Back to top Go down

Some more requests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gun project/Rainbow RPG :: Categories :: Rainbow RPG FAQs :: Requests and Questions-
Jump to: