Gun project/Rainbow RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The warcraft III castle defense map and RPG map

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bug ( or not ? ) about the "special item"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishida_C.L]

Bug ( or not ? ) about the "special item" Empty
PostSubject: Bug ( or not ? ) about the "special item"   Bug ( or not ? ) about the "special item" EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:48 am

Hi, i stopped playing wc3 about 5-6 monthes ago, and when i came back i tried the new vers of rainbow RPG, i was so happy when my load code that never worked on others versions worked on 4.3 Sad .

But i have one thing to say: In the old vers there was a man that sold items whiche gave +800 all stats and few others skill. I bought the gloves. Now it says that i have "glove of safe return" and in the description its write that it can only be give by combo if you help on forum or something like this ^^ , is it a bug? why there's no longer the shop who sell it? is it normal that i still have the item?

Thx in advance.
Back to top Go down
Combo

Combo

Bug ( or not ? ) about the "special item" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug ( or not ? ) about the "special item"   Bug ( or not ? ) about the "special item" EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:16 am

Ive made alot of changes to the game that might have effected some items, In my final version the whole rpg is change completely and i may or may not do a code wipe to cleanse all the bugged items being loaded.
Back to top Go down

Bug ( or not ? ) about the "special item"
Page 1 of 1